Welcome to STL Metro Bootcamp Challenge®
Serving the St. Louis Metro Area
YOU. CAN. DO. THIS
- New 6pm begins April 15th at Creve Coeur Park.
- 6pm Mon, Wed, and Thu
- 6am Mon, Wed, or Fri group now forming. Launch date TBA.
- TRY IT FREE Drop in Camp April 13th at 9am Creve Coeur Park.
- Indoor location Maryland Heights and outdoor at the Park.
Register for a Camp:
- Find your location: Click or go to on Training Dates above for camps in St. Louis County. Click Here for more locations in the St. Louis Metro Area.
- Register online by clicking the "BUY NOW" button at the top of this page. (includes a $5 processing fee.)
- See the discounts below to get connected with a team and get results!
- OR Mail payment to PO Box 113 St. Ann, MO 63074.
- Late Registration fee: Additional $10 or 500 pushups - your choice, for any new trainee' payments made day of camp.
- Refer a friend who completes a camp, get $20 off your next registration (and you are both getting results - hoo-ahh!).
- Refer 5 friends and attend a 3 or 6 week camp for FREE! What a better way to spend time with your friends!
- Veterens: After completing 3 - 6 week camps or up to 18 weeks, you receive discounts for life! Receive $20 off a 6 week, 3X a week camp; $10 off a 6 week, 2X a week camp; $10 off a 3 week camp.
What is Boot Camp Challenge®?
Boot Camp Challenge® is a group personal training program with a focus on results. This is a results - driven program where you complete 3-6 weeks at a time, and I am committed to providing you with tools you need to get results.
My health and fitness program incorporates pre and post assessments, nutrition awareness, the latest fitness trends and tried and true classics, and an environment that creates a community of support and encouragement.
You do not need experience or prior success, all you need is determination and sweat. Give of your time, and I will help you to feel good again, get stronger, or just get some pounds and inches off.
All fitness levels are welcome - You do not have to be an olympian to do this! You will be challenged you at your fitness level so you can get results, and burn up to 500 calories each workout. If you find exercise boring and lack motivation to use your gym equipment or DVD at home, join our workout crew, no two workouts are ever the same.
Once you successfully completed a 6 week camp through a variety of cardio drills, strength and flexibility, and improving your nutrition, you will get results not attainable in a drop in workout.
Bootcamp Challenge style training benefits the whole person - strength, stamina, endurance, cardiovasular fitness, and healthy lifestyle changes. Most importantly self worth and self efficiacy, and self confidence improves!
A recent camper writes: "I am
Listen to 1 minute tips on 88.1 FM KDHX St. Louis Radio or Subscribe for free at Get Fit on KDHX 88.1FM.
FACEBOOK: Like us at STL Metro Bootcamp Challenge.
Newsletter and Blog: To recieve "special promotions" and get up to date dropins "not on the website", sign up on the right for my monthly e-newsletter.
* Participants must pass a health survey and/or receive physician's clearance if they currently possess more than 2 risk factors as identified by the American College of Sports Medicine. Successful campers are typically between the ages of 20 and 55 who can walk a 1/2 mile without stopping. Trim with Kim, LLC